Sunday 14 February 2010

DVD Review: Borat

Borat, you all know what it is.

So I watched Borat for the first time and I've gotta say that I didn't think it was as funny as most have made out. Maybe that's because I saw Bruno first?

I have to admit though, I love the idea of Sacha Baron Cohen running through America and doing shit like this. Of course some of is intended to offend and I feel I should show the Feminist segment to my Women On Film tutor. (She called me a chauvinist, I'm NOT!!!)

All in all, Borat was a good film with a few laughs here and there, obviously don't check it out if your expecting a serious Oscar contender type film.

The Pamela Anderson bit was probably the most laugh out loud moment, did she know about that?

***

EDIT: Just watched the "Censored Footage" on the DVD. These should have been included in the film! Well maybe not the Supermarket/Cheese one.

So if you count the film + deleted scenes i'd give Borat:

****

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment